The VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) was awarded on October 26, 2017.
The federal government can buy cost-effective, innovative solutions for information technology (IT) requirements through GWACs.
VETS 2 offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
OMB has named the VETS 2 GWAC a Best in Class contract for information technology (IT) services.
- Comprehensive Scope: The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies
- Multiple Contract Types: VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders
- Enables Long-Term Planning: VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period
- Robust Contractor Pool: Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs
- Socioeconomic Impact: Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives
Contract Information:Contact Information:
Contract Number:Program Manager:
GSA VETS2 Website email@example.com
- Data Management
- Information & Communication Technology
- IT Operations & Maintenance
- IT Security
- Software Development
- Systems Design
- New & Emerging Technologies
- Ancillary Support (for IT solutions)